To link another account to your main account:
1. Tap Settings:
2. Tap My Accounts:
3. Tap the plus (+) icon:
4. Search for the practice/provider name or the practice code that is associated with the account you want to link:
5. Tap the practice for the account you want to link:
6. Enter the Patient Portal username and password used for that particular account:
7. To select whom the account belongs to, tap This account belongs to. By default, Myself is selected, indicating that the account is your own:
8. Tap Login:
9. Accept the Account Ownership Alert:
Your account is now linked. The dots on the bottom of the wheel indicate the number of accounts linked. Swipe right on the wheel to view the new linked account:
This account is now successfully linked to the main account. You will be able to view both of these accounts in the My Accounts tab under Settings:
Click Play to view a short video on how to link another account to your own.
For additional assistance, please feel free to contact us.